Risk Management Solutions
www.rms.com Newark, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

The most deceiving company to work for!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Newark, CA

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

ProsBetter to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission. That is the only good thing here. If you can fly low enough to stay out of sight but get your work done you'll be fine. Don't expect anything in return!

ConsA family culture that has been destroyed by BS initiatives and new managers that seem to be brain washing the CEO, or maybe he has no idea because the company has grown like a wild fire with no standards or formal process. Every AHM is a pile of crap that doesn't mean anything to the pee-ons that actually work! Everything depends on how someone wakes up in the morning...

There is absolutely no loyalty at this company! If you are interviewing, ask how many people have left in the last 12 months and how long have they been with the company. That should be enough to tell you what kind of company you'll be getting in to if you decide.

I feel sorry for all the people putting in a lot of hard work this last 12 months and the coming 6 months. The sad thing is that there will be no pay out for you! Don't expect any significant bonuses for the next 2 years minimum! A certain group has sucked it all up...

Everything in the HQ office is so fake, it's nothing like any of the other offices. So if you don't have to work in CA it might be okay.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop lying and being deceitful, stop pretending to be an open book when your not. Stop hiding information. Stop thinking that the people under you can't figure out whats going on. Recognize everyone that works, not just your favorites!!

WORST COMPANY TO WORK!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time

Pros: Good food and good cafeteria. Nice ambiance, nice location, some people are really good specially… Cons: too much politics, worst management, worst managers, worst HR, Worst executives. No chance of personal development!! Expects more work but not rewarded for hard work… Advice to Senior Management: Change your attitude and don't look for own benefits ,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst company for software engineers

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time

Pros: Decent initial salary to attract people because of high turnover Cons: High workload .requires working really long hours even during weekends. Software Engineer working here become unemployable as skills developed in this company is virtually unmarketable.There is… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of all managers .Company would perform much better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Risk Management Solutions.

Worked for Risk Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Risk Management Solutions – Why Work for Us?

They said it couldn't be done. We thought otherwise. As a graduate student at Stanford, in the heart of earthquake country, I wrote a business plan to spin out university R&D and commercialize a computer model that… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Risk Management Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Risk Management Solutions CEO Hemant Shah. All reviews posted anonymously by Risk Management Solutions employees.