Risk Management Solutions

www.rms.com

Great company, right direction, many perks, and some problems

Software Engineer (Current Employee) Newark, CA

ProsOverall, the company is moving in the right direction regarding software development, though there are still problems. Flexible schedule. Free snacks. Free dinner every day. Free lunch once a week. Gym. Team outings are paid by the company.

ConsVery bad organization of different teams interacting with each other. One team blocked by another is a normal thing. Some approaches used during development of software are very questionable and bring a lot of hassle without any benefit.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet some people experienced in software development to organize development processes. Teams constantly blocked is waste of company's money.

Politics politics & only politics

Software Engineer (Former Employee) Newark, CA

I worked at Risk Management Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Other than free Thursday lunch and free sodas I do… Cons: Senior management very incapable to provide a vision to its people. The product management team has no clear idea of the product they want to… Advice to Senior Management: The CEO is good a good man but he has no clues what… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Senior individual contributor

Principal Architect (Current Employee) Newark, CA

I have been working at Risk Management Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Nobody 'phones it in' Smart people Market leader Building large distributed system -… Cons: Dev mgrs often stronger devs than mgrs Aggressive schedules risk burnout Inter-team… Advice to Senior Management: Can't do everything at once - choose and communicate our… – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Risk Management Solutions.

Worked for Risk Management Solutions? Contribute to the Community!