RiskMetrics

www.riskmetrics.com

Great place to work

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Rockville, MD

ProsI work at RMG because of the people, culture, growth (personal & professional) and opportunities. I know I could make more money elsewhere but I'm doing what I love with people I really like. One of the cool things is that RiskMetrics encourages us to focus on our strengths to guide our careers.

ConsAt times, RMG needs more strategic business focus and leadership. While we have grown enormously over our history, I believe we could have achieved even more if we had more focus and organizational clarity.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt this point (about to be sold to MSCI), the question is somewhat moot. So, for the new management, preserve the important parts of RMG culture as you integrate and change the business.

Entrepreneurial and free thinking culture is the main attraction.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at RiskMetrics

Pros: - Relaxed and open atmosphere - Smart and motivated colleagues - Great… Cons: - Lack of management focus - Ad hoc style of… Advice to Senior Management: In regards to the merger with MSCI: - Please keep the free and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Toxic atmosphere, hostile work environment, disappointing salaries

Research Analyst (Former Employee) Rockville, MD

I worked at RiskMetrics

Pros: - casual dress code; - ability to telecommute; - app. 20 days… Cons: - hostile work environment; - toxic atmosphere; - unispiring management; - absolutely no oversight over the actions of the lowest-level management; - very disappointing base salaries in comparison… Advice to Senior Management: RMG managers always talk about people being the most important asset of the company. I would go even further, people (their knowledge, skills, and experience)… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on RiskMetrics.

Worked for RiskMetrics? Contribute to the Community!