There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

overall good job for a young person

I worked at Rite Aid

Pros

good social atmosphere, make some friends

Cons

not a place to spend your working life. it is what it is

make sure the hard workers are appreciated.

900 Other Employee Reviews for Rite Aid (View Most Recent)

Ups and downs

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

Bosses and supervisors are friendly and understanding. However, certain situations are difficult to predict and thus it becomes difficult sometimes.

Cons

The company does make several ill-advised projects and ways to promote business, but in the end it is either not justified or not able to sustain itself.

disapointed with the way i have been treated for years of service

Current Employee - Shift Supervisor
    Current Employee - Shift Supervisor

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

The customers are most of the time nice and you get to know alot of nice people. Getting to work with alot of differnet people and building friendships. I have been thru alot of changes and I have learned alot of interesting retail information thru out my many years of retail with this company. Loss of pay due to needing to step down to key position after working many years to get to the amount i made.

Cons

The new sale signs take way to long to do. We have to pul the current add up on Friday in order to start hanging the new add Saterday morning to have if up for Sunday!!! This causes alot of frustration to the customers and the cashiers and the mgt. ,
     due to price modifying and customers feeling cheated because a sale price is not given due to signs having to be put up early. NOT ENOUGH HOURS OR HELP!!! Managers not doing planograms, sale signs, Freshness or any of the other time consuming work that has to be done, so therfore they have no concept of the stress involved trying to do all we are told to get done along with having to give breaks, help ring, put out stock, office work and all the other I don't have room to list.

Please take the time to realize that you have some loyal hard working employees who deserve to be ompensated by better pay, more hours to give the best customer service that we are told we should give but are so overwhelmed by all the work and no help to do it, the customers don't receive the service they deserve, and the employess the respect they deserve!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!