There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

Hope for future with Rite Aid!!

Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager  in  Fremont, MI
Current Employee - Assistant Store Manager in Fremont, MI

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

It is a company that recognizes its weakness's and is trying to improve all the time. The District managers have for years attempted to improve conditions and sales with each store. Treatment towards employee's has risen. Weekly and monthly meetings are hels to listen to our employee's also.

Cons

There are too many people in too many places making decisions that effect your store and have no relevance. There are instances where store managers fail to follow through on what it is Rite Aid is trying to do. They need a better accountability plan to get these managers to raise the standards for store conditions and for employee relations.

Listen to your help even more than you try to now. I think an outside source who could come in occassionally to review stores and make recommendations. Not ones who are critical but ones who may be brutally honest and professionally sound.

912 Other Employee Reviews for Rite Aid (View Most Recent)

Rite Aid corporate

Current Employee - Specialist  in  Camp Hill, PA
    Current Employee - Specialist in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

Although I don't yet have my six months in at corporate headquarters, I have experienced enough here -- and elsewhere -- to want to post about my experiences. And what I have experienced has been great. It's a huge company, but there is clearly an effort to make employees feel valued and connected. Tons of contests and events bring people together who wouldn't interact in regular work alone. They even have an elaborate all-volunteer Santa visit for the kids at holidays! And a real commitment to fund raising and charitable efforts, even if it the expectations to get involved border on being pushy. There are a ton of opportunities to get to talk and interact with even the highest levels of management. By far, the best place I've worked overall.

Cons

There is an expectation for a lot of work beyond any other job I've held. While I experience less of this being lower on the totem pole, I see supervisors on up putting a lot of time into the company with at least a little bit of resentment at how much.

None, at this point. There's already plenty of it being thrown that way.

Good place to work if one is willing to practice a lot of patience and is not in it for just the money.

Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician
    Current Employee - Certified Pharmacy Technician

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

I most enjoyed being able to work out in the community, more specificly my own community and seeing people I knew from around town.

Cons

Long hours standing on your feet. Also, as with any job in retail, customers are sometimes TERRIBLE

COMMUNICATE!!!, please learn the ins and outs of communication, and stop "dropping the ball". Also, when you say you are going to do something, PLEASE follow through. Last, remember that they people on the bottom of the totem pole, deal most closely with the people whos money it is that you are trying to get. Therefore, you should treat them like you would any district manager or PDM. Treat them like they are the most important thing in the company, because they are.

There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!