Rite Aid
www.riteaid.com Camp Hill, PA 5000+ Employees

I've been to hell and it's not pretty.....

Store Manager (Current Employee)
Newark, DE

ProsI'm not in hell anymore. Lots of good people just trying to survive and make a living.

ConsIt's no longer ECKERD. Hire back all the Eckerd people you fired and replaced with "street people" just to save a few bucks. Too bad hard working people who put the company first, even before family, have been replaced just to save a buck. SHAME ON YOU RITE AID..

Advice to Senior ManagementDisolve the company and start over with NEW PEOPLE. But before that, all upper management, should take all the millions of dollars in bonus money they received and give it to a better deserving charity. OR give it back to the hard working everyday associates who EARNED it.

No loyalty to long time workers. Customer complains automatic blaming the employees.

Management (Current Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: My co-workers.We did our job despite of it all. Cons: Lazy managers, incompetent district managers, hiring management team outside the company, too many online trainings that waste time during shifts. You have to take some… Advice to Senior Management: None. Figure it out. To others here is my advice just do enough work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great employees at store levels. Upper management cannot properly manage...

Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee)
    Buffalo, NY

I worked at Rite Aid full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great employees at the stores. Cons: Unreasonable demands from corporate. Every move micromanaged from corporate. Expected to follow planograms even when they send incorrect ones, then getting chewed out… Advice to Senior Management: Work a day at a store, and you would see… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rite Aid CEO John T. Standley. All reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees.