There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

Good environment, benefits, good salary

Current Employee - Pharmacist in Newark, NJ
Current Employee - Pharmacist in Newark, NJ

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

competitive salary, good hours, vacation time ok

Cons

more work initiatives...less tech help,,more work... yes.. more work ..less tech help

I really like to partipate in new job initiatives, but they need MORE tech hours, NOT less.....

reviews filtered by

RITE AID IS THE WORST COMPANY EVER

Current Employee - Store Manager in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Dayton, OH

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Sad that I can't name one..

Cons

I quit this stupid waste of a company, every review you read is true. The company swamps you with work that you do not have enough payroll or time to get done, then you get blamed. Benefits suck, pay sucks, schedule sucks. If your a store manager this only consists of being a stock boy and a cashier..Literally the only managerial duty you will do is count the crappy 1000 dollar deposit that rite aid will make for the day. The supervisors they hire make 8 an hr and they expect you to motivate these people, you work almost every holiday unless you can manage to get it off. Overall this company is the worst I have ever worked for and would wait tables over going back to rite aid. Quitting was the best decision i ever made..

Close the business and let walgreens take over.. They whipp rite aid in sale's and service anyways.

a disorganized mess

Current Employee - Store Manager in Bay Shore, NY
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Bay Shore, NY

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

interaction with customers and associates, decent pay

Cons

poor quality of life, poorly trained middle management, lack of appreciation for store level associates as well as a lack of appreciation of store level challenges from both middle and upper management, poor replenishment system and even worse distribution system.

start spending money on store staffing rather than endless promotional materials (half of which ends up in the trash), train middle management in interpersonal skills, do time studies for tasks that are rolled out to stores, think new initiatives through so that there aren't myriad revisions required to each, be a little creative instead of following the retail herd (ie. wellness+ and store hours).

There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid