Rite Aid
www.riteaid.com Camp Hill, PA 5000+ Employees

easy

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time for less than a year

ProsNot a very difficult job if you're used to working with people in a retail setting. They have a recognition program set up. I have a pretty good team at my store, and we all get along well.

ConsCan't move out of the parents house on the base pay, that's for sure. Beside the recognition program they have set on the store level, no other praise is really seen. The blame trickles down the ladder very fast when something goes wrong. They cut hours a lot to try to save money on payroll, which is especially frustrating during the holiday season when you cant move from the registers.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork with employees that would like to advance within the company.

Pharmacy

Supervising Pharmacist (Former Employee)
Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Rite Aid full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Competitive salary and great opportunity to advance. Cons: Lots of politics at the top. Advice to Senior Management: Promote from within because of talent like likeability. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

An okay place

Front End Associate (Former Employee)
Mauldin, SC

I worked at Rite Aid part-time for less than a year

Pros: Pretty good with working with your schedule, esp if you're… Cons: On your feet a lot, which can get tiring and… Advice to Senior Management: Take a look at what happens in other countries- happy employees can sit, sometimes, and not be lazy. Also, consider what you pay your employees.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rite Aid CEO John T. Standley. All reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees.