Rite Aid

www.riteaid.com

Rite Aid ate my life

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)

ProsIf you are able and willing and you work hard you will get promoted. Having open availability helps a lot. Sometimes it's fun they really don't care if you're traditionally too young to be the boss I can't drink legally and yet I'm an ASM.

ConsI work 11 days for every 2 weeks 8+ hours a day overnights closings followed by opening the next day every holiday except Christmas. I'm on call 24/7. You can choose 2 of 3 work, sleep, or social life. The pay is crap. They stores are not allotted enough hours to get everything that needs to be done done. Customers are terrible I've been punched, I've been yelled at because apparently there's no way to take 30 pills before they expire in a year and a half and therefore I should give them a discount. You can't do much anything to stop thieves accept pull low quality images from cameras and write down license plate numbers. If a thief steals something and you accuse them of stealing and can't prove it they can fire you. If you are tricked by scammers that the entire region is aware of and having trouble dealing with and catching you will be fired.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployee's are the most valuable asset , even more so than customers. When they see customers being treated better than them (petty complaints being acknowledged, customers receiving discounts equal to or greater than employees, and employees being disciplined for having even the least expectation of human decency from customers) They will grow to resent the customers and not want to help them as readily. Also Pharmacy and front end to be able to collaberate better so that both know what the other is doing and what their expectations are.

An OK company to work for

Sales Associate (Current Employee) New Haven, CT

I have been working at Rite Aid part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: No Pressure, friendly people to work with. Cons: Lots of hours and heavy work Advice to Senior Management: Provide more benefits to employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Ok job, Defiantly not a career position at all!!

Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) Wixom, MI

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time for more than a year

Pros: If your lucky you'll get to work in a good store.… Cons: The pay is way below the hard work you put into a shift. You will be short staffed to the point where you just can't get… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your store employees a little bit more and give them some credit for the hard work they do. Cutting hours and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!