Rite Aid
www.riteaid.com Camp Hill, PA 5000+ Employees

It was ok for a 1st job

Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee)

I worked at Rite Aid part-time for more than 5 years

ProsPeople were friendly, caring and always looked out for you. Flexible with schedule.

ConsPay wasn't very good, was there for 5 years and my pay increase barely went up. Break was a little difficult, I worked in Pharmacy so that was a problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo try to increase the pay. I was in the pharmacy techinican position and the pay lacked. It's not far, there were people who worked in the front end that got paid more than Pharmacy Techs, and that wasn't at all fair.

Pharmacy intern

I have been working at Rite Aid part-time for more than a year

Pros: people are friendly and nice Cons: no break during shifts because pharmacy is always busy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pharmacist with Rite Aid

Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Rite Aid full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some of the people you work with are lifetime… Cons: Some of the people you work with are favored by upper management. A lot of back-stabbing and makes it difficult to do your job which… Advice to Senior Management: Training! and then more training!! More staffing. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rite Aid CEO John T. Standley. All reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees.