Rite Aid

www.riteaid.com
  www.riteaid.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

Very Political, District Managers think they are the Supreme Being.

Former Employee - Store Manager in Bowie, MD
Former Employee - Store Manager in Bowie, MD

I worked at Rite Aid full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good group of employees under me at each of the 5 stores I was assigned to, with a few exceptions.

Cons

They will fire you quickly.

There is talk of Rite Aid being good to the employees, but it is just talk. In reality you demand more and more for the same or less pay and give less time to do it. Districts think it is possible just because someone thought it is a good idea and a good way to save money. Result is unsatisfied employees who are always behind and being pushed to do more. When it's time for the blame game, its always the managers, so they try to push that onto others and the blame game begins. Whole stores get fired at times as a result. Very unpleasant place to work. Very cheap towards employees and benefits.

1014 Other Employee Reviews for Rite Aid (View Most Recent)

Generally disconnected management and poor support for fixing store issues.

Current Employee - Manager
    Current Employee - Manager

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The stores have a large amount of freedom, at least in the district I currently work, the pay is fairly decent for managers, and it requires very little experience

Cons

The pay for non-manager store workers, including assistants and shits is abysmal, I would not work in right aid in a non-management position,

Provide more opportunities to move up for management, and store workers, as well as a possible pipeline to move to cooperate for highly experienced workers with degrees.

Unorganized upper management, low payroll, alot of work and not enough help.

Former Employee - Co-Manager in Huntington, NY
    Former Employee - Co-Manager in Huntington, NY

I worked at Rite Aid full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great sales. Great place to shop. Pharmacy is great

Cons

Not enough help to get the work load done. Poor upper management.

Need to have a better plan than just cutting payroll and not helping stores out. Waiting until there is a problem is not smart business. Managers need the time to manage and assist customers, not clean shelves. Your losing more $ by not having the product on the shelf to sell!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid