Rite Aid
www.riteaid.com Camp Hill, PA 5000+ Employees

Management is great, corporate decisions are not so great.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Rite Aid part-time for more than a year

Pros- Proper management. I couldn't ask for a better management team. Everything is well balanced, and I feel comfortable discussing any issues with them.

Cons- The pay leaves much to be desired.

- Some of the store policies are a joke.

- Corporate doesn't seem to care about associate input. In fact, the portal doesn't contain any surveys under the "associate feedback" section. That is quite disappointing.

- Some of the business decisions make me wonder if they aren't drawing the ideas from a hat.

- High prices mean less business. Get this through your heads, corporate. The prices set up north, where the cost of living is higher, do not work for your southern stores. I have lost many customers due to our high prices.

- Misleading sale stickers have lead to many angry customers. If you're going to put up a sticker with giant letters that advertises a specific price, you need to ensure that the requirements for that price are listed in equally large letters.

Advice to Senior ManagementSee above, I listed my main concerns in the Cons section.

Not what I expected it to be.

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Bronx, NY

I have been working at Rite Aid part-time for less than a year

Pros: Other employees were kind and showed good customer service. Cons: Re-locating without being made aware of situation, Minimum wage per… Advice to Senior Management: Learn how to speak employees better. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pharmacist with Rite Aid

Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Rite Aid full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Some of the people you work with are lifetime… Cons: Some of the people you work with are favored by upper management. A lot of back-stabbing and makes it difficult to do your job which… Advice to Senior Management: Training! and then more training!! More staffing. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rite Aid CEO John T. Standley. All reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees.