Not Bad

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

The hours are nice, it wasn't a 24 hour store. The other employees and atmosphere keep the place lively and fun.

Cons

The pay and benefits suck if you are just a cashier or servie rep. Management gets stressed by upper management and then turns on lower ranks.

Keep your stress to yourself, min. wage is enough for someone to keep a smile on their face for eight hours at a time or care if someone is stealing a candy bar now and then.

Other Reviews for Rite Aid

thrift drug, eckerd,eckerd brooks, to rite aid

Current Employee - Clerk  in  Johnstown, PA
    Current Employee - Clerk in Johnstown, PA

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

That i use to be a prior ECKERD employee and we grandfathered our time...And the employees im with are prior

Cons

20 words core rite aid and prior eckerd are not treated as one core rite aid is not clutter free

what they tell us is what they hear management need to speak thier mind from store level.BE MORE STRONG

Rite Aid needs help

Former Employee - Pharmacist In Charge
    Former Employee - Pharmacist In Charge

I worked at Rite Aid

Pros

Good pay rate, usually really nice co-workers, great computer system, liked the multiple checking points.

Cons

upper managerment appears to be incompetent and cannot take constructive criticism; can be very unfair to employees for a variety of unprofessional reasons. lack of respect; customers and patients kept me going.

Need a TOTALLY new leadership team because upper management is running good pharmacist off, replacing them with warm bodies....and they are running patients off.

There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!