Rite Aid
www.riteaid.com Camp Hill, PA 5000+ Employees

Each store's quality depends on the manager of that store.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Laurel, MD

I have been working at Rite Aid part-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat customer service experience and the ability to work with the community. As much as I detest retail, I am thankful for the opportunity hat Rite Aid has given me to better myself as an individual when it comes to the sales environment and general interactions with the public.

ConsGeneral unavoidable stresses of retail
Flawed/Confusing Wellness Program(Benefits card)
There is also a lack of support I feel to properly train the associates and management at all store locations. I have had the luxury of starting at a well run store with a manager who knew what they were doing, and it was a world of difference from the store I cam currently working at.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder to familiarize yourselves with the training provided by the corporation to better the environment at your individual stores. All to often I feel that the people assuming the roles of store management are not truly prepared to take on that responsibility because they are not yet informed enough about what the job fully entails.

Good place to work

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros: Good management. Want to change the environment. Cons: Lack of updated technology and look. More

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde!

Pharmacy Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Rite Aid full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Very Good and Friendly Rx staff (I hired most of them). User-friendly Pharmacy Software. Lucky… Cons: Company Metamorphosis started 2 years ago: Brutal PDM- Overly Micromanaging, Unrealistic Goals & Expectations. Poor Corporate Culture- seemed to be concerned solely with numbers and… Advice to Senior Management: Set Realistic Goals given a situation! Don't fire Long-Term dedicated employees who are NOT to blame for weaker sales! I believe... 1) Mail-Order/Insurance issues 2)… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rite Aid CEO John T. Standley. All reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees.