Rite Aid

www.riteaid.com

Each store's quality depends on the manager of that store.

Sales Associate (Current Employee) Laurel, MD

ProsGreat customer service experience and the ability to work with the community. As much as I detest retail, I am thankful for the opportunity hat Rite Aid has given me to better myself as an individual when it comes to the sales environment and general interactions with the public.

ConsGeneral unavoidable stresses of retail
Flawed/Confusing Wellness Program(Benefits card)
There is also a lack of support I feel to properly train the associates and management at all store locations. I have had the luxury of starting at a well run store with a manager who knew what they were doing, and it was a world of difference from the store I cam currently working at.

Advice to Senior ManagementWork harder to familiarize yourselves with the training provided by the corporation to better the environment at your individual stores. All to often I feel that the people assuming the roles of store management are not truly prepared to take on that responsibility because they are not yet informed enough about what the job fully entails.

Learning Experience

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros: Flexible with my school and other things that needed to… Cons: Cut hours too often, which lead to me searching or… Advice to Senior Management: N/A More

Assistant Manager

Assistant Manager (Current Employee) Elizabeth, NJ

I have been working at Rite Aid full-time for less than a year

Pros: Typical retail job. If you're looking for an easy or temporary job then this would be for you. Most of the… Cons: There's little to no training provided so if you are coming in from the outside then you are literally on your own. You will… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in a comprehensive and structured training program. Also take a look at who your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!