Rite Aid

www.riteaid.com

It's My Rite Aid and I Love It.

Front End Cashier (Current Employee) Camp Hill, PA

ProsLove the people, management takes responsible and praises those who do a good job.
I like how management gives cashiers jobs such as planograms to do, gives places to be creavity rather than stand behind the cash register all day. Recognition for smile and raptar are good for a boost in the employees attituides.

ConsPay could be better. Raises should be every 6 months rather than annually. Some mangement needs now training. I have worked there for 3 years and I know more about the store than the new manager just put in. I can also handle customers better than he ever will be able to.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook at pay advancements for the employees who dedicate so much time (3 years) to Rite Aid. We deserve some kind of reward besides a 3% raise annually. Management needs more training before actually being a "manager".

Good company, but they need to treat their Associates better.

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Toledo, OH

I worked at Rite Aid

Pros: Pay wasn't bad. Associates were rewarded for good deeds, understanding of student… Cons: twenty-five cent raise after a year, management likes to put their work off… Advice to Senior Management: Please don't allow your associates doing and taking all of the slack for management go unrewarded. As an associate I was completing… More

Pharmacy Tech for Rite Aid Pharmacy

Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) Warren, OH

I worked at Rite Aid

Pros: Great learning experience if you are interested in pursuing a career as a pharmacist or looking to… Cons: Be prepared to work under stressful, fast-paced working conditions. Often difficult to correspond with insurance compnanies and satisfy the requests of… Advice to Senior Management: Provide your pharmacists and tech staff with adequate help to meet goals of customer satisfaction. … More

There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!