Rite Aid

www.riteaid.com
  www.riteaid.com
There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid

It's My Rite Aid and I Love It.

Current Employee - Front End Cashier in Camp Hill, PA
Current Employee - Front End Cashier in Camp Hill, PA

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

Love the people, management takes responsible and praises those who do a good job.
I like how management gives cashiers jobs such as planograms to do, gives places to be creavity rather than stand behind the cash register all day. Recognition for smile and raptar are good for a boost in the employees attituides.

Cons

Pay could be better. Raises should be every 6 months rather than annually. Some mangement needs now training. I have worked there for 3 years and I know more about the store than the new manager just put in. I can also handle customers better than he ever will be able to.

Look at pay advancements for the employees who dedicate so much time (3 years) to Rite Aid. We deserve some kind of reward besides a 3% raise annually. Management needs more training before actually being a "manager".

1025 Other Employee Reviews for Rite Aid (View Most Recent)

Pharmacy Tech for Rite Aid Pharmacy

Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Warren, OH
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Technician in Warren, OH

I worked at Rite Aid

Pros

Great learning experience if you are interested in pursuing a career as a pharmacist or looking to get into pharmaceutical sales; opportunity to learn both the science and business side of how a pharmacy works.

Cons

Be prepared to work under stressful, fast-paced working conditions. Often difficult to correspond with insurance compnanies and satisfy the requests of customers. Many locations are often short-staffed and pharmacists are required to work 12 hour days with no extra coverage during busiest hours.

Provide your pharmacists and tech staff with adequate help to meet goals of customer satisfaction. Pharmacy technicians make a very small wage compared to pharmacists, but should be rewarded for their efforts.

QUick overview

Current Employee - Pharmacist Staff in Lake Charles, LA
    Current Employee - Pharmacist Staff in Lake Charles, LA

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros

Lower RX count than other pharmacies in the area. Reasonable pay. While my manager is not the best, my distrcit manager is more than competent.

Cons

Long shifts (13 hours at my store), poor management (varies from store to store). Havent heard much work for pay increase or bonus. Mayb follow up soon after yearly evaluation.

They would be better off finding really good, strong PICs. Sometimes they are weak. Also clean up the stores. All stores are more dingy compared to competition. Use watson branded generics, cash payers like them. Easy enough to translate that ;)

There are newer employer reviews for Rite Aid