Rite Aid
www.riteaid.com Camp Hill, PA 5000+ Employees

It's a job

Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee)
Greenville, NY

ProsIf you like customer interaction, and are a resident of the community, you'll love it. You'll get to know 75-90% of your customers on a first name basis, and always get a "hello" when you see them outside of work.

ConsHowever, not every customer is a happy customer. Some of the "hellos" come with a muttered, under breath " you stuck-up b!T(H!" All you can do is shrug it off.

Advice to Senior ManagementAnswer e-mails, answer phone calls, and some small particle of positive reinforcment and a "well done" here and there wouldn't hurt.

Great people, terrible company

Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee)
    Mount Sinai, NY

I have been working at Rite Aid

Pros: The Pharmacist I work with is a great guy. We're a high volume store, and even though… Cons: Terrible pay, Rite Aid is a bunch of swindlers. Union stores… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the union in your stores No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent!

Assistant Regional Construction Manager (Former Employee)
    Richmond, VA

I worked at Rite Aid

Pros: Management and training was outstanding. Cons: Unfortunately I was laid off due to company downsizing. Advice to Senior Management: Incredible structure and very approachable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Rite Aid.

Worked for Rite Aid? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rite Aid reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rite Aid CEO John T. Standley. All reviews posted anonymously by Rite Aid employees.