Ritz-Carlton
www.ritzcarlton.com Chevy Chase, MD 5000+ Employees

Phenomenal chance to learn and grow.

Guest Services Supervisor (Former Employee)
Sarasota, FL

ProsBenefits, Brand Recognition, High end clientele, Room Rate Discounts. The company and it's parent company's values are very supportive of line-level employees, for good reason. their selection and hiring process are unmatched in the industry. Thus there is an abundance of very talented hospitality professionals at work throughout the organization.

ConsThe Hotel market recession starting in 2008 tightened the belt, putting additional stress on middle management and supervisors. It is getting better but the days of having more managers and directors than they knew what to do with are over. "Bench Strength" isn't maximized as much as it could be.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep Distinction between parent company and brand.

They manage to make simple task more difficult than necessary.

Cocktail Server (Former Employee)
    New Orleans, LA

I worked at Ritz-Carlton part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good opportunities for growth if you take advantage of them. Cons: So many standards and rules for lower employees but there… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your employees. They know what's going on they actually have face time… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Front Office Associate

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I worked at Ritz-Carlton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good company to work for Cons: Depends on the property and the style of management Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ritz-Carlton.

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ritz-Carlton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ritz-Carlton CEO Hervé Humler. All reviews posted anonymously by Ritz-Carlton employees.