Ritz-Carlton
www.ritzcarlton.com Chevy Chase, MD 5000+ Employees

One of the most professional employers I have worked for

Gardemanger Cook (Former Employee)
New Orleans, LA

ProsThe application process is highly professional and statistics say, only one in 14 gets the job. The company is interested in keeping their employees life-long and therefore makes sure to get people in with the right attitude. Their credo is "We are ladies and gentlemen, serving ladies and gentlemen". Employees treat one another with respect and are trained to use a differential language.
Employees are evaluated and trained professionally and frequently on their jobs. Special skills are recognized and mentored. Employees who wish to step up or switch departments get full support and are trained accordingly to achieve their goals.

Great company!

ConsLengthy and very demanding interview process, though worth it

Great company to work for

Valet (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ritz-Carlton part-time for more than a year

Pros: Good Management, good coworkers, good environment. Cons: With how much everything costs at the hotels you would… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Can be a great place to work depending on who is staffed with you.

SPA Concierge (Former Employee)
    Charlotte, NC

I worked at Ritz-Carlton part-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a high percentage of positive, upbeat fellow employees and… Cons: Unfortunately not all management and fellow employees are as pleasant as the… Advice to Senior Management: For the most part, you have a wonderful set of employees, harsh and unrealistic… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ritz-Carlton.

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ritz-Carlton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ritz-Carlton CEO Hervé Humler. All reviews posted anonymously by Ritz-Carlton employees.