Ritz-Carlton

www.ritzcarlton.com

Great company. They take care of their employees and stay competitive.

SPA Concierge (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

ProsCompetitive pay & raises, great health benefits, promote growth and continual skill refinement & education. All real problems in the work place have an opportunity to be heard and addressed. Their employees are very important to them. There are many events for employee appreciation.

ConsThere isn't much room for "individuality." They are very strict is appearance & attire. Sometimes their corporate protocol may not fit every specific situation and there isn't much room for negotiation or a case by case evaluation.

Advice to Senior ManagementGood and consistent communication is very, very key. Listen to all sides of the situation and try not to mix personal life and opinions with the work place.

Valet Cashier Position - a broken job, no chance for advancement

Senior Valet Coordinator (Former Employee) Naples, FL

I worked at Ritz-Carlton as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Valet team members are fun to work with Cons: Inconsistent training by different team members. Inexperienced / hypocritical / malicious Front Door Management. Hours varied from 20 to 50 a week without warning. Unwarranted… Advice to Senior Management: Do not hire a full time cashier at the beach resort in Naples. The burn-out rate is too high because of the constant blame and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Experience of a life time. Great company to work for.

Senior Group Accounts Coordinator (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

I have been working at Ritz-Carlton full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Ritz-Carlton employee promise is its core to its ladies… Cons: Some downsides are its still hospitality and guest are always going to be difficult. Ritz-Carlton is not the best… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ritz-Carlton.

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!