Ritz-Carlton

www.ritzcarlton.com

leader in the industry!

Concierge (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

Prosgreat place to work... happy about the experience, but glad to be out of the hospitality industry... for a hotel job, the ritz is the best company to work for besides their antiquated dress code but that's to be expected. i made a lot of money without having to do an exorbitant amount of work.

"We are ladies and gentlemen serving ladies and gentlemen." They really try to let this company model permeate through every aspect of the business. Overall, I am very happy to say that I was "Ritz-Carlton."

Consits a hotel job. no weekends, no holidays to yourself... had to shave everyday. antiquated dress code/grooming standards (cant keep anything but a moustache, women's hair has to be one "natural" color, no "crazy" colors on a girl's fingernails, etc) but otherwise, there really arent too many cons besides the nature of the industry and its 24/7/365 culture. you have to be a true workaholic to make a career in the hotel industry!

Advice to Senior Managementkeep up the good work... always listen to your employees cause we really do have our finger on the pulse of the business needs of the company.

Good place to work, but hiring standards slipping...

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Ritz-Carlton

Pros: They walk the corporate talk (of keeping customer service high) more than any other company I've worked for. Most service companies hire employees based… Cons: Not having been in management there, I don't know if the hiring standards have been lowered, but new hires seem far less friendly than new… Advice to Senior Management: Reinstate the 20 basics and restore the original QSP process. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

The General Manager sat next to me in the cafeteria on my second day. As an intern.

Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) Washington, DC

I worked at Ritz-Carlton

Pros: I suppose it always depends on the team you work on, no matter what company you work for, and I happened to work on a… Cons: I feel like they streamline positions for a reason, the reason that if they do happen to lose that person… Advice to Senior Management: Leadership does a great job at getting to know all levels of their department.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ritz-Carlton.

Worked for Ritz-Carlton? Contribute to the Community!