Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com
There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

One of the most fast paced, intense, and highly rewarding places I've ever worked for

Current Employee - Finance in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Finance in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great work culture, great stock options, very fair compensation, generous work perks. Outside work functions are unmatched to any company I have worked for. Benefits are also top notch.

Cons

Long hours, small departments, and short staffing sometimes lead to heavy work loads. Also working from home is not encouraged which could help with individuals commuting from long distances.

More job reqs to help out with teams that are short staffed. Also encourage more work from home perks for those commuting from long distances.

528 Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology (View Most Recent)

Small company flexibility at a medium-size company

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than a year)

Pros

They treat their employees well, and engineers especially are given a better status than at many companies. There is a good amount of money and thought put into how to reward the employees, and the upper management takes part in company events. For engineers, Riverbed allows a great flexibility to schedules - people are judged on performance, not on hours logged.

Cons

Riverbed could use some improvement on getting all the departments in sync. This is actually a growing pain which all companies of our size must encounter. We have made a couple of acquisitions, and started a couple of new departments, and now the work just needs to be done to help all the people across those different areas share knowledge, and feel like we're all working toward the same goals.

The best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Human Resources Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great technology, great people, close to BART.

Cons

I really can't think of anything bad, good pay, good food, and lot of challenging work

Keep up the good work