Very Satisfied

Current Employee - Software Engineer Test  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Software Engineer Test in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than a year

Pros

-- cutting edge technology
-- friendly and open atmosphere
-- opportunities to learn
-- freedom to experiment

Cons

Nothing much to say on this

Other Reviews for Riverbed Technology

Passion for technology

Current Employee - Engineering Manager  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The folks that work in engineering are AMAZINGLY talented. Very bright, easy to work with and I have never had any issues working with them due to personality, language barriers, etc. My previous experience has been quite a doozy and Riverbed is a refreshing change. Our team is treated very similar to a start up, so we work at a very quick pace and sometimes the deadlines are daunting, yet I've seen growth in my knowledge and understanding of systems as a whole. In general, this place is EXCELLENT and I would recommend it to any of my friends/colleagues that are looking for a change.

Cons

Well.. It's treated like a start up, so it's a lot of work. But, you get compensated fairly and also have *some* breathing room, so that's nice.

Continue doing what you're doing. It's working.. :)

Great atmosphere, talented colleagues, everyone equally motivated to make the company scale greater heights

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flat organizational structure that allows a lot of interaction with higher-ups, more visibility into company direction. Very talented workforce that are all motivated to make the company/product better. Inspiring as well as challenging atmosphere to work in. Engineers get a chance to interact with customers/end users, which is rare for an enterprise product. No red tape (afa i've experienced).

Cons

It's common for teams to be split across the different offices, which can be hard to get used to. Open cubicle work spaces which aren't preferred by some people.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology.

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!