There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

Great atmosphere, talented colleagues, everyone equally motivated to make the company scale greater heights

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer  in  Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Flat organizational structure that allows a lot of interaction with higher-ups, more visibility into company direction. Very talented workforce that are all motivated to make the company/product better. Inspiring as well as challenging atmosphere to work in. Engineers get a chance to interact with customers/end users, which is rare for an enterprise product. No red tape (afa i've experienced).

Cons

It's common for teams to be split across the different offices, which can be hard to get used to. Open cubicle work spaces which aren't preferred by some people.

481 Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology (View Most Recent)

Great decision to join the Riverbed team!

Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Regional Sales Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

The company has a fantastic reputation in the market for the technology and consistently does what is right for their customers.

Cons

The only negative I can think of from my experience relates to being a remote / work from home employee. My on-boarding process was a bit of a "learn as you go" scenario. I believe that was due to a couple factors: 1- need to get up and running quickly with a new business unit, 2- our business unit is still finding its way.

Less than 6 months in - no regrets!

Current Employee - Sales Engineer  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Engineer in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, growing fast, no debt. Everyone is willing to step up and help.

Cons

Adjustment working from home in a city where there is no local office (have worked from home before, but always had the option to go in). All employees are treated like insiders for stock selling/buying purposes.

Don't be too quick to add a bunch of management layers.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!