Riverbed Technology

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

Awesome

Current Employee - Senior Web Systems Architect in Portland, OR
Current Employee - Senior Web Systems Architect in Portland, OR

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The WAN optimization technologies that Riverbed creates facilitates collaboration and maximizes employee productivity across worldwide locations. As a remote employee over the last 4 years, I've found the products have accelerated my efficiency, allowing me to do my job both effectively but quickly. In sum, the company enables individuals to grow both personally and professionally within a very modern/progressive corporate infrastructure - and provides tools to encourage success. This is the type of company I want to be associated with.

Cons

I can't think of any at the moment.

Keep up the good work

506 Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology (View Most Recent)

Vice President

Current Employee - Vice President in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great Culture, High quality people and a market-leading technology

Cons

Love to see investment into growth of the company

Small company flexibility at a medium-size company

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff Software Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

They treat their employees well, and engineers especially are given a better status than at many companies. There is a good amount of money and thought put into how to reward the employees, and the upper management takes part in company events. For engineers, Riverbed allows a great flexibility to schedules - people are judged on performance, not on hours logged.

Cons

Riverbed could use some improvement on getting all the departments in sync. This is actually a growing pain which all companies of our size must encounter. We have made a couple of acquisitions, and started a couple of new departments, and now the work just needs to be done to help all the people across those different areas share knowledge, and feel like we're all working toward the same goals.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology