Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com
  www.riverbed.com
There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

If you're looking for a company where you can make a difference, this is the one.

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Sunnyvale, CA
Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Every day brings another exciting technical challenge. Management offers a multitude of opportunities for growth. Upper management is accessible to the common man and actually responds to feedback. The work environment is comfortable and the culture encourages a healthy balance between work and personal life.

Cons

There are no downsides to working here.

506 Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology (View Most Recent)

Riverbed - a company with little bureuacracy and a respect for talented employees

Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer in Champaign, IL
    Current Employee - Senior Software QA Engineer in Champaign, IL

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I work at the Champaign, IL site, where we focus on QA. Riverbed has good benefits and sets a very high bar for employee hiring, and provides great benefits (medical/dental/vision/401k/ESPP) and a work environment with nice perks and a flexible management style, which definitely helps to ensure that we have a talented engineering pool.

Cons

Your individual contribution is expected to be high, and since we have a very high bar for engineers, some positions can often remain unfilled.

Stronger marketing of the Steelhead product would be advisable. If I had known about and been able to see what the Steelhead can do for WAN optimization while I was a network engineer, I would have pushed my former company to buy it - but I had not heard of it!

Riverbed is a collaborative, supportive work environment. Employees are encouraged to thrive and challenge themselves.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Riverbed has an open work environment, which helps the employees feel that they are able to approach people with questions confidently. The environment is positive and supportive, with the end goal the same across the board.

Cons

None so far. Riverbed has far exceeded my expectations!

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology