Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com
  www.riverbed.com
There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

Bonne entreprise pour laquelle travailler Great company to work in

Current Employee - Ventes in Paris (France)
Current Employee - Ventes in Paris (France)

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

bons avantages, excellent environnement, technologie de pointe, lieu de travail agréable, environnement multiculturel. Super endroit. Je recommanderais cette entreprise à un ami. Peut encore fortement se développer. Nombreux postes à pourvoir

good benefits,great enviroment, TOP technology, nice workplace,multicultural environment. Ubber Place. I would reccoment this company to a friend. still a lot to grow. a lot ot job openings

Cons

travail à des heures folles parfois

-work at crazy hours sometimes

493 Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology (View Most Recent)

"Amazing Products & Great Culture"

Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Sales Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The products are amazing! Every one of the products in the portfolio works as advertised. As a sales rep you know there will be no rear-view selling. Culture at the SF HQ is fantastic! The executive leadership has been able to keep a start-up feel at a big company. Inside sales team works & plays hard! Ultimately every company has its faults but the executives are willing to admit mistake and try to fix problems. Our Sr. VP of Sales for the America's is an inspirational leader who knows how to turn some of the sales execution problems around. You can complain about any job...and yes there are there are under-performers who will write nasty things but that's a part of being a big company.

Cons

Compensation for Inside Sales is not at the level of a lot of other companies. This we are told is being "worked on" but for now remains below market. The troubles reported recently definitely cause anxiety but that's the nature of working at a tech company.

Keep doing whats right for the investors and employees. There is a lot of love & faith from the employees!

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

Top-down and consistent focus on collaboration and culture

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Many opportunities to work cross-functionally in alignment with big customer and company initiatives. This is culturally the most frictionless environment I've ever worked in--the ethic of "git 'er done" is pervasive across all functions and in practically every person I've encountered. The pace is fast and the work is demanding, but the explicit focus here on employees from executive leadership is superior to all my previous employers.

Cons

Very lean, IT services-wise. IT doesn't get in the way, but some of the niceties I grew accustomed to with other employers are absent here. The focus on cloud-delivered and off-the-shelf systems could definitely benefit from some integration and systems work.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology