Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com

Best Internship EVER: Internal Audit

Internal Audit Intern (Former Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsHigh level, action packed and in depth experience to business process and SOX audit fieldwork, testing and reporting.

Exposure to organizational architecture that brought academic studies into vivid life.

Arriving to work every day with a feeling of excitement because the department is passionate about their work and it is contagious.....it is easy to be excited when supporting an awesome company.

Extremely professional and knowledgeable IA team, and this cannot be over emphasized. Amazing accumulated backgrounds and each member has a slightly different perspective to share.

Each team member was very open to sharing knowledge and making the internship a career changing experience.

Above and beyond the internship was the mentorship in assisting me form future goals. This was easy when working with individuals who had inspiring careers!

Very inclusive company! Even as an intern, I felt very welcomed and a part of a TEAM.

ConsThe only con is that I had to leave to finish school~

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for awesome experience! I only hope my career can lead me back there at some point~

Fantastic Company That Really Does Care About Its Employees

I have been working at Riverbed Technology

Pros: ` Smart, mature, results-oriented, easy-to-get-along-with colleagues. ` Great benefits. I feel well compensated and like the company is generous to all employees. ` Flex-time and work-life balance… Cons: Not really a "con" - I'd like to have more opportunities to learn about interesting customer implementations.… Advice to Senior Management: More TOI from the folks with forward product vision upstream… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Company and culture heads and tails above the rest

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company provides best of breed products loved by both company employes and customers alike. Very similar look and feel to Cisco 15 years ago… Cons: None at this time worth mentioning Advice to Senior Management: Do NOT let the culture die and ensure new hires… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Riverbed Technology.

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!