Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com

Best Internship EVER: Internal Audit

Former Employee - Internal Audit Intern  in  San Francisco, CA
Former Employee - Internal Audit Intern in San Francisco, CA

Pros

High level, action packed and in depth experience to business process and SOX audit fieldwork, testing and reporting.

Exposure to organizational architecture that brought academic studies into vivid life.

Arriving to work every day with a feeling of excitement because the department is passionate about their work and it is contagious.....it is easy to be excited when supporting an awesome company.

Extremely professional and knowledgeable IA team, and this cannot be over emphasized. Amazing accumulated backgrounds and each member has a slightly different perspective to share.

Each team member was very open to sharing knowledge and making the internship a career changing experience.

Above and beyond the internship was the mentorship in assisting me form future goals. This was easy when working with individuals who had inspiring careers!

Very inclusive company! Even as an intern, I felt very welcomed and a part of a TEAM.

Cons

The only con is that I had to leave to finish school~

Thank you for awesome experience! I only hope my career can lead me back there at some point~

Other reviews for Riverbed Technology

Fantastic Company That Really Does Care About Its Employees

Pros

` Smart, mature, results-oriented, easy-to-get-along-with colleagues.
    ` Great benefits. I feel well compensated and like the company is generous to all employees.
    ` Flex-time and work-life balance are good. Opportunities to work at home.
    ` Deeply technical products that add real value for customers.
    ` Great training opportunities.
    ` Professional, but fun environment.
    ` Close to BART, and company offers commuter benefits.

Cons

Not really a "con" - I'd like to have more opportunities to learn about interesting customer implementations. I'd like to know how separate products are being purchased and deployed as a a Solution suite.

More TOI from the folks with forward product vision upstream downstream to folks working on current product releases.

A Company and culture heads and tails above the rest

Pros

Company provides best of breed products loved by both company employes and customers alike. Very similar look and feel to Cisco 15 years ago when employee wealth creation and commitment to excellence was the order of the day. There is a real need for the products they bring to the market and they do it better than anyone else.

Cons

None at this time worth mentioning

Do NOT let the culture die and ensure new hires do not dilute it.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology.

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!