An innovative company building best-of-breed solutions to challenging network and application performance problems.

Current Employee - Engineering Manager  in  Champaign, IL
Current Employee - Engineering Manager in Champaign, IL

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Riverbed is an evolving company that is constantly looking for new and innovative solutions to emerging network and application performance problems. Individuals are given opportunity to meet these needs and experience personal and professional growth.

Cons

Throughout Riverbed's history we've grown very rapidly which can result in continual growing pains as we try to adapt our processes to support a larger organization while still maintaining our culture of innovation, collaboration, and rapid movement.

Other Reviews for Riverbed Technology

Riverbed empowers employees to make a difference and to create best in class processess.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Riverbed values my opinions and expertise and provides me a flexible work environment.

Cons

When the headquarters moves, it will be further away from my commute options and will increase time spent communting by 4 hours per month.

Good workplace environment despite growing pains

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Direct management is supportive, focus and direction are mostly aligned with company goals

Cons

Growing pains of being multi-product company are having a toll on product management focus and senior lead strategy direction. Need cohesive sales and partner alignment against revised product strategy otherwise will not be able to sell balanced portfolio to market.

Try and be more open and communicate ongoing changes/information with employees, lots of "behind closed doors" information which gets disseminated via hearsay (which suggests management isn't being totally forthcoming which could lead to doubt/insecurity/mistrust).

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology.

Worked for Riverbed Technology? Contribute to the Community!