Riverbed Technology

www.riverbed.com
  www.riverbed.com
There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology

Company that has some of the best products but worst management .

Former Employee - Tac in Sunnyvale, CA
Former Employee - Tac in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good products like WAN optimizer and load balancers.

Cons

I really get surprised when I see this company gets the best working place award in silicon valley. actually out of about 10 companies I have worked with in my life, this is the worst one. there are no ethics, no human values. There were days when management denied my sick leave to take my wife to hospital. There were days when I asked for help from management and they simply were not available and tried to save their seats. I will never ever think of working with same company again. In fact, I am now afraid of working with start-ups and smaller companies due to my experience with Riverbed. Happy to be with one of the multinational company who really cares about HUMAN values and helps to grow you ethically right.
later on after leaving this company couple of years back, found that I was not alone that was literally harassed like this.
I would highly recommend you to stay away from this company.

get rid of your top management layer, appreciate the true human value and help employee in needs.

506 Other Employee Reviews for Riverbed Technology (View Most Recent)

Riverbed empowers employees to make a difference and to create best in class processess.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Riverbed values my opinions and expertise and provides me a flexible work environment.

Cons

When the headquarters moves, it will be further away from my commute options and will increase time spent communting by 4 hours per month.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Champaign, IL
    Current Employee - Member of Technical Staff in Champaign, IL

I have been working at Riverbed Technology full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy working here - culture is great, the people are great, and the benefits are great. The work I do is for the most part interesting and it's exciting to see people investing to continually improve the product and process.

Cons

Some growing pains as we move integrate with our recent acquisition and attempt to market multiple products.

There should be a strong assumption that we don't need to be in any meetings unless proven otherwise.

Let's focus on improving the quality of existing features - that'll make developing new ones later a much faster and smoother process.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverbed Technology