Riverdeep
www.riverdeep.net Dublin, Ireland 150 to 499 Employees

RiverDEATH

Systems Administrator (Former Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsStay way from this horrible company! They buy other companies, fire all teh employees, sell off the assests, and do it all ober again. I wasted 8 years of my life with this disaster of and company. What have they even done since 2000? Nothing!

ConsHQ is in Dublin and leadership is out of touch with the offices in the US. LEadership needs to have a solid BUSINESS plan to be successful.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to your managers in US, they know the marketplace

Greed and high-stakes gambling games seem to lead Riverdeep's crooked business model

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Riverdeep

Pros: To have worked with the talented and dedicated interactive education… Cons: The sense that the educational products are completely unimportant to… Advice to Senior Management: To reconsider the value of strong company morale. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Riverdeep.

Worked for Riverdeep? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverdeep reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Riverdeep CEO Barry O'Callaghan. All reviews posted anonymously by Riverdeep employees.