Riverside Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for Riverside Healthcare

Food Service Supervisor

Former Employee - Food Service Supervisor in Madisonville, TX
Former Employee - Food Service Supervisor in Madisonville, TX

I worked at Riverside Healthcare full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

We cared for the residents.I made diet changes, menus, staff scheduling,cleaning scheduling, care plans, hydrations, sanitation, all the issuse the came up I took care of these thing. The staff worked hard to keep everything in order also. We worked hard to keep all of the problems in order. We worked hard to keep all of the problems in the front of the office.

Cons

We had a hard time keeping things working all of the time and we tried to keep the staff in the order to get everything worked on. The ice machine, juice machine, and some painting needed to be done. They all tried to get the jobs done and the admin. would try to help with the problems.

All staff went to the management and most of the problems did get taken care of. We did get upset with the new maangement and we all tried to get everything staight. We did work together and got the jobs fixed like we were suppose to do. We all run into problems and we all tried to get it made right.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Riverside Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Nice work environment, no real opportunity for advancement.

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Kankakee, IL
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in Kankakee, IL

I have been working at Riverside Healthcare full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Easy to get to - no commuting issues, small town feel, nice facility, good health benefits.

Cons

Lower pay scale than the Joliet region; not much opportunity for advancement.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverside Healthcare