Riverside Medical Clinic

www.riversidemedicalclinic.com
  www.riversidemedicalclinic.com
There are newer employer reviews for Riverside Medical Clinic

Fired for being sick too long

Former Employee - LVN in Riverside, CA
Former Employee - LVN in Riverside, CA

I worked at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Pros-great working hours and good benefits.

Cons

Cons-no stability. I felt as though I was under pressure to do my extreme best so I could keep my job.

Make yourselves more approachable and don't judge or make people feel as though they can't come to you with a problem or issue. You're too busy making the doctors happy and not caring about the support staff!

5 Other Employee Reviews for Riverside Medical Clinic (View Most Recent)

Horrible!!! If you looking for a job, you are better off elsewhere. SERIOUSLY

I have been working at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The water fountain is pretty.

Cons

I started at $12.00 and I have been here for 7 years, today I make a whopping $13.22! I feel hopeless and have been trying to leave for about 2 years! ANOTHER, think one of my fellow co-worker fell on hard times and actually shot himself in the parking lot of RMC and we where told by administration to NOT see about our friend and to not visit him in the hospital. Thankfully, my friend lived but it sickens me to know that I work for a place with horrible attitudes and LACK of care for a employee who worked 10 plus years with the company and you don't want to send a card. GET OUT OF HERE. That's "Legendary Care" for you.

Need to be whiped out completely and start off fresh with a well rounded, educated, collective team. Because currently,the right hand don't know what the left had is doing.

Not a Company with much advancements

I worked at Riverside Medical Clinic full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Co-workers are friendly and overall people get along.

Cons

No room for growth, its a good company to get your foot into the door but try to get get it out ASAP, servilely underpaid according to the job market for the same position and the recent layoffs have left a bad taste in a lot of people's mouths.

Layoffs are understandable but when you layoff someone who has been there for over 20 years and you keep on board people who have been there for only a few months then your sending a bad message to the current employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Riverside Medical Clinic