Riverstone Residential Group

www.riverstoneres.com
There are newer employer reviews for Riverstone Residential Group

Riverstone's Client Accounting organization is a sweat-shop.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I worked at Riverstone Residential Group full-time

Pros

Compensation is reasonable and the down-town office is convenient to DART.

Cons

Arrogant, self-serving senior leadership team (VP and up) that is much more concerned with CYA than leading, mentoring or doing what is right by their employees or clients.

Go manage at a McDonald's. This is where your management style may actually work.

202 Other Employee Reviews for Riverstone Residential Group (View Most Recent)

sigh... like many others it started off ok, went downhill and still snowballing...

I have been working at Riverstone Residential Group full-time

Pros

work each day with luxury product. this is by far a fraudulent comment.

Cons

NOT satisfied at all... where to start? no respect for leasing agent's personal life. decisions are made spontaneously that effect you but you have no input. politics. politics. politics. they want more cronies to live there and work there. they admit to having "cliques" so if they don't let you in one you are doomed. they transfer certain people all around for their own objectives no matter how far it is. other leasing agents steal your leases and they let it go unchecked. very tacky, unprofessional people with sloppy work that goes unchecked. they wear anything to work sometimes. these people are the rejects of the property management industry. they have about 20 values but it is all a lie unfortunately. they only need 1 - INTEGRITY. their insecurities play out on your paycheck. if you have strong ideas that are great they smash them down without you even knowing it. most of the men are passive-aggressive so you never really know what is going on. all they care about is leases, owners and money. some of the managers barely stay above water with deadlines so you never really become groomed. they ask you to break the law and you feel helpless. some of the most trifling, cavalier people ever. they talk about the residents as soon as they walk away calling them "train wrecks" as if they''re #%& don't stink. people live in these places so show some compassion and stop gossiping. not to mention the managers who drink on the job. all they do is breed more like themselves. such sick thoughts of the workers who wish for a death in the family just to catch a break from this madness. hope you believe in God because you are going to need Him second-by-second to survive this company.

read the post above...

Excellent Company to Learn, Grow and Work For!

Current Employee - Regional Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Regional Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Riverstone Residential Group full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Started as a Property Manager, promoted to a Senior PM and am now a Regional Manager. It wasn't who I know but the work that I do that was recognized and developed that gave me the growth opportunities. I applied several times to work for Riverstone and I will admit that it can be difficult to get your foot in the door but that is only because Riverstone promotes from within so much. The recognize and appreciate good talent!

Cons

Lots of training in the beginning. That can be a benefit because you will learn a lot but it's also difficult the first three months. Hang in there, it will be worth it!

Since I am part of the management, I open to suggestions!

There are newer employer reviews for Riverstone Residential Group