Riverwood Healthcare Center
www.riverwoodhealthcare.com Aitkin, MN 150 to 499 Employees

It has been a great place to work.

CMA (Current Employee)
Aitkin, MN

I have been working at Riverwood Healthcare Center full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThey have state of the art equipment and up to date technology. Very caring staff and physicians.They have convenient accessibility.

ConsSome of the departments have a greater than thou attitude. Some of the dept. are to segregated. There are way too many cheifs.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpper management does not always pay attention close enough to employee complaints. There are too many friends hiring friends and they are not always qualified for the job.

Family oriented relaxed but professional

Aitkin, MN

I have been working at Riverwood Healthcare Center full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexibility and sense of accomplishment. Management is open to feedback. Hope to continue working here… Cons: Low income area results in lower than average salaries. Somewhat remote location often means a bit of a commute. Workload… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in keeping skilled employees. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Kelly

Project Coordinator (Former Employee)

I worked at Riverwood Healthcare Center as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: it recruiting folow up with good Cons: none that I can think of, just a temp agency Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Riverwood Healthcare Center.

Worked for Riverwood Healthcare Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Riverwood Healthcare Center reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Riverwood Healthcare Center CEO Chad Cooper. All reviews posted anonymously by Riverwood Healthcare Center employees.