Road Machinery
www.roadmachinery.com Phoenix, AZ 150 to 499 Employees

Started of very positive and then declined

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIf you need a job, not a career

ConsPoor communication, compensation not based on the local market, advancement potential limited, employee recognition doesn't exist, inwardly focused, there are many good employees at the worker level.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the employees and they will take care of the company. Many good employees have left due to lack of support, lack of future advancement, poor compensation, lack of respect.

If your unemployed then its a job, but do not quit a job to come here.

(Former Employee)

I worked at Road Machinery

Pros: Its a job, but most certainly not a career. Pay… Cons: Poor communication from upper management. Its always someone elses job, hard to get anything accomplished. Simple tasks become extremely difficult, resulting… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good so far but like any company there are issues that need to be addressed

(Current Employee)

I have been working at Road Machinery full-time for less than a year

Pros: Monday through Friday, 7:30am - 5pm, Weekends off, easy going most of the time, most… Cons: Too much miscommunication between departments in corporate, takes forever to get certain things done, the… Advice to Senior Management: Look into why it takes so long to get something simple done, train corporate to communicate better… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Road Machinery.

Worked for Road Machinery? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Road Machinery reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Road Machinery CEO Shinya Hisada. All reviews posted anonymously by Road Machinery employees.