There are newer employer reviews for Robbins-Gioia

Good Place to Work; Could Be Great

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Robbins-Gioia full-time

Pros

New management team determined to turn company around; some visionaries; willing to spend money and "do it right" in most areas.

Cons

Lack of unified vision among partners leads to splintering of strategy; unwillingness of some partners to try new initiatives (off-set to some extent by willingness of others); lots of dead wood and less than optimal co-workers remaining from the old company staff; could use a house-cleaning.

Consider a thorough evaluation of staff with more than 10 years tenure and seriously asking some to move on; be more receptive to new, innovative ideas which can be proven cost-effective against results.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Robbins-Gioia (View Most Recent)

So much better under new management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Robbins-Gioia full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

New management, flexibility, autonomy, no micro-management, each have own office, great pay, great benefits, training and education are paid for, a lot of room to grow and succeed.

Cons

Social culture is non-existent (though, I know they are trying to fix that)

More social activities will really liven up the employees (I know there is a bit of transition, though, so I think we can be patient); also monthly staff meetings would be beneficial to keep the communication flowing.

Decent but they are sinking fast

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Robbins-Gioia

Pros

The on site staff on my account are some of the best people I have ever worked with. Highly motivated smiled and passionate people

Cons

Head quarters IT has been mailing it in for years. Laptops don't work. Support division passes the buck. What's worse is the leadership of the group has no leadership skills. He permits a lazy over paid workforce to get worse daily.

Show more respect for on site employees. Our efforts pay the bills. When we need support take a proactive approach when supporting our needs!

There are newer employer reviews for Robbins-Gioia