Robbins-Gioia
www.robbinsgioia.com Alexandria, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Good Place to Work; Could Be Great

Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Robbins-Gioia full-time

ProsNew management team determined to turn company around; some visionaries; willing to spend money and "do it right" in most areas.

ConsLack of unified vision among partners leads to splintering of strategy; unwillingness of some partners to try new initiatives (off-set to some extent by willingness of others); lots of dead wood and less than optimal co-workers remaining from the old company staff; could use a house-cleaning.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider a thorough evaluation of staff with more than 10 years tenure and seriously asking some to move on; be more receptive to new, innovative ideas which can be proven cost-effective against results.

So much better under new management

I have been working at Robbins-Gioia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: New management, flexibility, autonomy, no micro-management, each have own office, great pay, great benefits,… Cons: Social culture is non-existent (though, I know they are trying… Advice to Senior Management: More social activities will really liven up the employees (I know there is a bit of transition, though,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Decent but they are sinking fast

Alexandria, VA

I have been working at Robbins-Gioia

Pros: The on site staff on my account are some of the best… Cons: Head quarters IT has been mailing it in for years. Laptops don't work. Support division passes the buck. What's… Advice to Senior Management: Show more respect for on site employees. Our efforts pay the bills.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Robbins-Gioia.

Worked for Robbins-Gioia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robbins-Gioia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robbins-Gioia CEO Brad King. All reviews posted anonymously by Robbins-Gioia employees.