Robert Bosch India
www.boschindia.com Bangalore, India 1000 to 5000 Employees

Mostly good

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

ProsHigh technology environment. Employees have an opportunity to work on unique opportunities. There were also plenty of opportunities to travel and build your personality.

ConsManagement structure is highly hierarchical. Its a great place for a technical career. Several skills acquired are specific to the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementI quit working at RB few years ago. I could see improvements around me. Further improvement can happen in terms of empowering employees with more decision making.

none

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Robert Bosch India

Pros: comfortable, stable, healthy work relations, good atmosphere/work culture, good leave… Cons: restricted domain, few industry std tools, beuraucracy, poor leadership at… Advice to Senior Management: salary is good compared to industry stds, but workloading is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Only brand name work is bad

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Robert Bosch India

Pros: brand name only and nothing else Cons: bad work, no growth, cold management, employee unfriendly. If u have… Advice to Senior Management: Be open and stop red tapism No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Robert Bosch India.

Worked for Robert Bosch India? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Bosch India reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robert Bosch India CEO Steffen Berns. All reviews posted anonymously by Robert Bosch India employees.