Robert Bosch LLC
www.bosch.us Farmington Hills, MI 5000+ Employees

Positive experience with an ability to define my own research direction.

HCI Research Intern (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

ProsI interned at BOSCH RTC as a researcher. I was given a high level problem area and was able to define and run my own research project for the 3 months I was there. It was a very positive experience overall during which I learned a lot about applied research. The other employees there were very helpful and knowledgeable and provided valuable guidance.

ConsThere was concern within the organization when I left about the reorganization of the research lab and a renewed focus on research projects that could be pushed to market in a shorter time frame. While I think this sort of research is important, I think more basic research is necessary to drive true innovation.

Satisfactory

I have been working at Robert Bosch LLC

Pros: You can make your own career path. Cons: Headquarters are in Germany - many worldwide decisions are made… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great opportunity to learn Research

Research Engineer (Current Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Robert Bosch LLC full-time for more than a year

Pros: flexibility, talented co-workers, helpful and sensitive higher management Cons: slow decision making, slow growth on technical track Advice to Senior Management: na Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Robert Bosch LLC.

Worked for Robert Bosch LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Bosch LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robert Bosch LLC CEO Mike Mansuetti. All reviews posted anonymously by Robert Bosch LLC employees.