There are newer employer reviews for Robert Bosch Tool

Running a company on the back's of temporary employees for low pay should be illegal!!

Former Employee - General Labor in West Memphis, AR
Former Employee - General Labor in West Memphis, AR

I worked at Robert Bosch Tool

Pros

Break times, scheduling, shifts, and nice break room

Cons

This company is 90% temp employees. They can run their business paying low wages to these folks and not have to offer them benefits. Getting hired on permanent is based solely on how fast and hard you work. You basically have to work your butt off for low pay to get noticed. There are folks out there working a year and still a temporary. It's a shame that companies can do this. The work I was doing was hard labor. The pay made me sick.

Offer more opportunities for permanent hire. Check your management, team leads for experience and professionalism. Appreciate the work that is being done by those in the actual warehouse, instead of just recognizing those that work behind a desk wearing comfortable shoes.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Robert Bosch Tool (View Most Recent)

Fair, but not the best place I've ever worked

Current Employee - Brand Manager in Mount Prospect, IL
    Current Employee - Brand Manager in Mount Prospect, IL

I have been working at Robert Bosch Tool

Pros

Good Processes, people are nice

Cons

Do not understand the market, way too much internal approval to do your job

Need to focus on users, not internal

Like most jobs it started out somewhat okay, but over the past few years it became very trying.

Current Employee - Dock Operator in West Memphis, AR
    Current Employee - Dock Operator in West Memphis, AR

I have been working at Robert Bosch Tool

Pros

The pay was excellent and the benefits weren't bad at all. It is one of the cleanest warehouses that I have ever worked in.

Cons

Management was professional when standing out front, but behind the secens it was a cut throat type of atmoshere and no one could seem to do anything about it. Along with cruel management, favoritism was a key component to job promotion.

Build relationships with employees who will allow you to do so. They will not only respect you but they will trust you as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Robert Bosch Tool