Robert Bosch Tool
www.boschtools.com Mount Prospect, IL 5000+ Employees

Be careful!

Supply Chain (Former Employee)

ProsDiscounts on tools
Nice people to work with and know

ConsYou could be laid off at any moment. I felt the way layoffs were done were unfair. Many people worked there for 20+ years, got laid off and also didn't get the retirement benefits, since they were laid off prior to retiring. I was laid off twice, but lucky to get a position the first time. If you are prepared to be laid off at any moment, then this place is for u.

Advice to Senior ManagementDemonstrate social responsibility and don't gain savings by laying off people when cost savings on other items could yield much better gains. It's so easy to make people pawns, instead of tackling difficult business problems.

great experience, very international, lots of opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Robert Bosch Tool

Pros: international, great products, good atmosphere, very fair, company values and… Cons: multi-layered matrix like in many large organizations Advice to Senior Management: better communicate values and great products Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work for new grads

Product Develepment Eng (Current Employee)

I have been working at Robert Bosch Tool

Pros: A lot of job, a lot of learning and challenges, you can… Cons: no personal time, need to stay late to complete crazy schedule,… Advice to Senior Management: talk among you, everyone job is important so be sure that your… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Robert Bosch Tool.

Worked for Robert Bosch Tool? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Bosch Tool reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robert Bosch Tool CEO Terry Horan . All reviews posted anonymously by Robert Bosch Tool employees.