Great company

I have been working at Robert Gatto Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent upper management, Team oriented, Ideal culture and values, Great client base, Good at finding niche talent, Great company to be a part of, Excellent recruiters and sales team, Strong consultant following

Cons

There are no downsides to Robert Gatto Associates.

Keep up the good work

Other Reviews for Robert Gatto Associates

Company is Amazing

Current Employee - Business Development
    Current Employee - Business Development

I have been working at Robert Gatto Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been in this industry a long time and have never worked for a more honest, caring and loyal company. They give us the ability to grow with out micromanaging our every move. The compensation is great and the work life balance can't be matched. The customer (client and consultnat) always comes first and mgmt will do whatever needs to be done to make sure everybody is happy and taken care of.

Cons

Wouldn't mind if we were paid weekly :)

Awesome company to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Technical Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Robert Gatto Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros

RGA has an excellent work environment. As recruiters the only way to succeed is to work hard and smart. RGA treats its employees with respect and they do not believe in micro-managing - which is the best work environment to thrive in. Upper Management is great; they are very professional and caring of their employees. RGA also really listens to their employees and will do their best to provide them with any tools needed to succeed. Love it at RGA.

Cons

Although RGA offers great benefits, the only CON I can think of is that they do not offer my current HMO (Kaiser) in their benefits package.

Keep doing what you are doing - there is nothing broken, there nothing to fix.

There are newer employer reviews for Robert Gatto Associates.

Worked for Robert Gatto Associates? Contribute to the Community!