There are newer employer reviews for Robert Half

Great Team and Compensation but company can improve

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager

I have been working at Robert Half full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

If you're in a city with a good team, work is fun. Amazing $ potential. I was able to make 6 digit income by year 2 with company and around $200k every year after. If you put your time and effort into building your book of business, it is possible. I was lucky to be in a group with a supportive team and manager. Work day is always full of jokes and laughter with team.

Cons

Cons - takes time to build trust with senior team members. High pressure work environment. I'm a high performer but still feel stressed and loose sleep when having a bad month. Long work hours. Seems like every year corporate changes compensation plan to benefit company at the employees expense.

APPRECIATE your employees. We are out there working extremely hard for ourselves and the company. Only to be rewarded by compensation plan changing NOT to our benefit every year. How long do you think your top performers will continue to put up with this year after year? Our loyalty can only last for so long if we continued to be undervalued. Yes, we fully understand and are aware that Sr. Management's 1st priority is to your shareholders....

860 Other Employee Reviews for Robert Half (View Most Recent)

Great Place if you're driven to make money!

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Robert Half full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Up to 50% bonus on your billings. Say you bill 300K in a year- you'll make 150K commission on that- and really- who wouldn't want that!

Cons

very competitive- do not enter if you're not willing to deal with very egotistical men.

Train your staff better... see where people fit in.

Poor quality of IT management

Current Employee - IT Engineer in San Ramon, CA
    Current Employee - IT Engineer in San Ramon, CA

I have been working at Robert Half full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Most of departments have relax schedules for life work balance

Cons

Some IT department has worst management - poor quality of managers/supervisors, lack of integrity and basic knowledge of IT, make fake numbers, have to be in friend circle. Super micromanage. A place for 100% politics, forget about customer service.

CIO please pay attention to all levels of IT management. People don' quit the company, they quit managers. Try do some skip level interviews. During annual review, do a 369 degree review, not just top down. Try to empower employee.

There are newer employer reviews for Robert Half