Great Team and Compensation but company can improve

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager

I have been working at Robert Half full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

If you're in a city with a good team, work is fun. Amazing $ potential. I was able to make 6 digit income by year 2 with company and around $200k every year after. If you put your time and effort into building your book of business, it is possible. I was lucky to be in a group with a supportive team and manager. Work day is always full of jokes and laughter with team.

Cons

Cons - takes time to build trust with senior team members. High pressure work environment. I'm a high performer but still feel stressed and loose sleep when having a bad month. Long work hours. Seems like every year corporate changes compensation plan to benefit company at the employees expense.

APPRECIATE your employees. We are out there working extremely hard for ourselves and the company. Only to be rewarded by compensation plan changing NOT to our benefit every year. How long do you think your top performers will continue to put up with this year after year? Our loyalty can only last for so long if we continued to be undervalued. Yes, we fully understand and are aware that Sr. Management's 1st priority is to your shareholders....

Other Reviews for Robert Half

Great Place if you're driven to make money!

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager  in  New York, NY
    Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at Robert Half full-time for more than a year

Pros

Up to 50% bonus on your billings. Say you bill 300K in a year- you'll make 150K commission on that- and really- who wouldn't want that!

Cons

very competitive- do not enter if you're not willing to deal with very egotistical men.

Train your staff better... see where people fit in.

My experience at Robert Half International

Current Employee - Staffing Manager  in  Louisville, KY
    Current Employee - Staffing Manager in Louisville, KY

I have been working at Robert Half full-time for more than a year

Pros

Training, although aggressive, is held regularly and there have been some takeaways that I've used for other positions since I left.

Cons

50-60 hr. work week, poor leadership in most management roles, high turnover, poor image among cilents (that I have discovered since I left the company), low morale, management seems to survive by firing people and taking credit for their sales. Limited number of clients to call on, due to having burned bridges with most of the clients in my region. No remote access, so that if outstanding items occur in non business hours (as often they do in staffing), you have to physically be at the office to access information.

Treat employees more respectfully. Sincerity and authenticity would go a long way in retaining and developing employees. Consider more flexible working scenarios, given that the staffing industry is challenging in terms of hours worked, stress, and achieving financial success.

There are newer employer reviews for Robert Half.

Worked for Robert Half? Contribute to the Community!