There are newer employer reviews for Robert Half

Working full time over a year

Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Recruiting Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Robert Half full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Uncapped commission, freedom to set your own schedule, a true sales position

Cons

Zero perks, not much connection to the company, company doesn't care about retention

Advice to Management

Any perks, even if that is coffee in the office on a regular basis, would be appreciated!

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. AWESOME, GREAT PLACE TO WORK

I have been working at Robert Half full-time

Pros

Great support and career coaching and training to ensure you are successful. Promotes team atmosphere and environment conducive for success.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative except some divisional lines crossed.

If only zero stars were possible...Warning! This company is CROOKED.

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Tucson, AZ
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Tucson, AZ

I worked at Robert Half as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

This is a temp agency, and I'd say that it's the only advantage to joining this company. It's a good temporary way to stay afloat, but if I had the opportunity to do things again, I would have gone with a different agency.

Cons

Warning! This is a crooked company! They withheld income, and upon reporting this issue to their "upper management", not only did they work to terminate my employment with the current company they had gotten me work with, I was blacklisted in the entire agency NATIONWIDE. The managers threatened me. Also, the contracts they have in place with the companies they place employees in are not only not disclosed to you upon hire, but legally, I'm pretty sure there is something off about these contracts. I was told to "not ask questions about it."

Advice to Management

Perhaps, there should be some sort of mechanism in place to ensure that the branch managers aren't operating with impunity and corrupting the brand of the company. Also, if the department your employees are referred to in order to settle any complaints states that there will be follow through and the complaint is anonymous, there should be more due diligence to ensure this occurs. I was not only told that I would receive a phone call to follow up with my concern and never received such a phone call, but the anonymity with which I was ensured my claim would be handled with was certainly betrayed. I was blacklisted for my efforts to retrieve my own income. I understand that companies are paid to place you in temp and temp-to-hire positions, but withholding income that was earned by that employee fairly of their own accord and was agreed upon is something else altogether!