Robert Walters

www.robertwalters.com

Great company for training and for a young consultant.

Senior Consultant (Former Employee) Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

ProsYouthful office, very good social life with colleagues, especially as most are expats.
Great candidate/client management system
Supportive management
Feels like a real company in terms of professionalism and benefits compared to some other ones I have worked for.
If you bill well and consistently you have nothing to worry about and it can be quite enjoyable with good career development

ConsDiscretionary team bonus - not transparent on what you will earn and also reliant on team members to perform well and management not being greedy ( can be an issue when a number are having babies that they need to support!)
Broken promises (a running theme in recruitment)
Some office politics, you need to have read Sun Tzu to get on top!

Advice to Senior ManagementIf office isn't performing stop going out on Friday "management lunches" which are then expensed and stick with your teams until you are all performing again!!

crap

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Robert Walters

Pros: none to speak of. white boys club Cons: loads. unless you are a white No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A place to learn recruitment

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good incentive programs, agressive culture, diversified and really international Cons: Too much gorssip in the office. Management team are too… Advice to Senior Management: Be good to the 2 tier management team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Robert Walters.

Worked for Robert Walters? Contribute to the Community!