There are newer employer reviews for Robert Walters

Good experience

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I worked at Robert Walters full-time for more than a year

Pros

A lot of pros including international reputation, strong talent and great organisation

Cons

Sometimes just a number in the business

None

64 Other Employee Reviews for Robert Walters (View Most Recent)

A great place to grow your career

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The company believes in grooming and developing its staff - and you can see how some of them have grown their careers all the way from interns to managers, directors and even office heads. Sure there have been management and operational challenges in recent years, but things have started to stabilise and one can see that it is definitely heading in a more positive direction. The management has also put in place some pretty solid changes that have brought significant improvements to the business all round - from improving staff morale and business performance, fostering closer teamwork, to increasing productivity and efficiency. No organisation is perfect, but I do credit Robert Walters for always trying its best and not giving up in the face of adversities.

Cons

It would be great if the company can consider having more flexible work policies in place - which could potentially be both a good attraction /retention strategy for existing and new employees.

A company is really as good as its people - so perhaps the management can look at more innovative ways to engage / recognise its staff - and leverage their knowledge, experience and passion for the business to bring the company to another level of success.

Force to do unethical recruitment

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant  in  Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I have been working at Robert Walters full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

a very relaxing working environment

Cons

I was forcing to recruit candidate into a very unstable company. I have helped a MNC to recruit an outsource resource and a few candidates left the company within 1 -2 months because they found something not right in the company. once candidate left, I have to recruit again though I knew this was not good to get candidate in and some more I have hidden the fact from the candidates even they have been asked. The last candidate was terminated after 2 months as customer stop the contract with the company. The candidate became jobless. I felt sorry and changed to IT department and didn't want to become recruiter.

Please don't simply accept any business as this is not good. Any company is not stable and having bad record just reject the business

There are newer employer reviews for Robert Walters

Worked for Robert Walters? Contribute to the Community!