Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
www.rwjuh.edu New Brunswick, NJ 1000 to 5000 Employees

Satisfactory experience and friendly reception

Manager (Current Employee)
New Brunswick, NJ

ProsFriendly work atmosphere and satisfactory appraisal. Allows one to work on a relaxed schedule and does not micro-manage. This offers flexibility in working hours.

ConsNo upward movement is provided nor the Management pays any attention to offer any channels. No reward for the extra effort put in by workers nor even a Thank You from the upper management.

Advice to Senior ManagementProvide channels for upward movement

Job opportunities for volunteers are nonexistant

Receptionist (Former Employee)
    New Brunswick, NJ

I worked at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: volunteer work experience was fine Cons: All available jobs for the same positions I worked as… Advice to Senior Management: Be more open minded to those who have volunteered for… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Rewarding

Volunteer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital

Pros: Meet lots of people and acquainted with senior management Was extended… Cons: Volunteers are not offered any benefits Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.

Worked for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital CEO Steve Jones. All reviews posted anonymously by Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital employees.