Roche Bros. Supermarkets
www.rochebros.com Wellesley, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great employers that treat you with respect

Cashier (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Roche Bros. Supermarkets part-time for more than a year

ProsRoche Bros. Supermarket is a great place to work because its benefits are significant even to low level employees. Once you reach a certain status, you will be given a free lunch everyday!

ConsSometimes the shifts were too long and laborious, but with the new renovations to the store, it can be comparable to working at chain supermarkets such as Market Basket.

Advice to Senior ManagementUpdate your technology.

Friendly, enjoyable, and even fun.

Service Clerk (Current Employee)
Natick, MA

I have been working at Roche Bros. Supermarkets

Pros: Very friendly, enjoyable environment. Employees and customers both seem to be genuinely happier than other… Cons: Not very much that I can think of, recent renovations caused minor inconveniences, but nothing more . other than some dust and noise from… Advice to Senior Management: The management lately has been more focused on hiring more employees, rather than take care of current ones,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I am very happy with the training and advancement in working with roche bros.

Mashpee, MA

I have been working at Roche Bros. Supermarkets

Pros: Being in contact with the public, they offer vacation, sick time, personal days. the company is pretty flexible with the schedule and working around family… Cons: the co does not provide insurance to part timers, full… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Roche Bros. Supermarkets.

Worked for Roche Bros. Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roche Bros. Supermarkets reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Roche Bros. Supermarkets CEO Gary Pfeil. All reviews posted anonymously by Roche Bros. Supermarkets employees.