There are newer employer reviews for Roche Bros. Supermarkets

Great employers that treat you with respect

Former Employee - Cashier in Boston, MA
Former Employee - Cashier in Boston, MA

I worked at Roche Bros. Supermarkets part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Roche Bros. Supermarket is a great place to work because its benefits are significant even to low level employees. Once you reach a certain status, you will be given a free lunch everyday!

Cons

Sometimes the shifts were too long and laborious, but with the new renovations to the store, it can be comparable to working at chain supermarkets such as Market Basket.

Advice to Management

Update your technology.

Other Employee Reviews for Roche Bros. Supermarkets

1. I am very proud to be an employee at roche brothers.

Current Employee - Floral Designer in Bridgewater, MA
    Current Employee - Floral Designer in Bridgewater, MA

Pros

Roche Brothers understands that their employees have a personal life outside of work. They allow you to take time off create your schedule week to week. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys working at their own pace, especially highschool or college students.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about working at roche brothers. I think its a great company to work for.

Advice to Management

If i had to offer any advice at all it would be to let the smaller departments (such as floral) have a stool on the side where they can sit while arranging or talking to customers. Other than that, I am veyr satisified with Roche Brothers and i'm proud to be an employee there.

2. Friendly, enjoyable, and even fun.

Current Employee - Service Clerk in Natick, MA
    Current Employee - Service Clerk in Natick, MA

Pros

Very friendly, enjoyable environment. Employees and customers both seem to be genuinely happier than other stores. The store is much cleaner than many of the other grocery stores in the area.

Cons

Not very much that I can think of, recent renovations caused minor inconveniences, but nothing more . other than some dust and noise from the recently finished construction there isn't much else, although some prices are slightly higher than othere stores, the quality tends to make up for it.

Advice to Management

The management lately has been more focused on hiring more employees, rather than take care of current ones, maybe they promote more employees and train for better jobs, rather than hiring new employees with no past experiences.