Roche
www.roche.com Basel, Switzerland 5000+ Employees

Very innovative and sustainably minded company focusing on high performance operations

Senior Engineer (Former Employee)
South San Francisco, CA

ProsLeader in sustainability for the pharmaceutical industry

ConsAdherence to Roche policies needed improving for Genentech operations during my tenure. I was often alone in pushing for the highest quality mechanical designs due to a lack of sufficient engineering oversight.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe sure that your engineering directors are licensed engineers so they have independent motivation for compliance with all applicable regulations and the judgement to discern quality.

Interning at Roche has been an engaging and enlightening experience.

Intern, Development (Current Employee)
    Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at Roche as an intern for less than a year

Pros: In a nutshell: this company takes care of its employees. There are many campus socials, great company culture and… Cons: Bureaucracy, Red Tape, Contract vs. Full-Time positions have different privileges. Advice to Senior Management: We are growing faster than our facilities can manage, so… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good place to work

I have been working at Roche

Pros: i have picked up on numerous skills since i got… Cons: not very efficient separation of roles More
There are newer reviews on Roche.

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!

Roche – Why Work for Us?

About Roche Do you share our purpose? Doing now what patients need next. We believe it’s urgent to deliver medical solutions right now – even as we develop innovations for the future. We are passionate about… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Roche reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Roche CEO Severin Schwan. All reviews posted anonymously by Roche employees.