Roche

www.roche.com

Research Associate

Research Associate (Former Employee) Palo Alto, CA

ProsGreat work environment. Projects are well supported and properly equipped. Great colleagues to work with. Pay is good and good work is often recognized. Projects are well developed and interesting. Mid management is good over all.

ConsSome projects with sound scientific and business basis killed by upper management personnel turnover. Radical and too frequent shifts in research focus is wasteful of financial and human investment in projects. Became difficult to obtain mature research goals.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink long and hard before making radical changes. Seeing hard won discoveries and results go into the vault prematurely is hard on staff morale and dedication.

I was an intern.

Intern (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Roche as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Multitude of projects, a lot of motivated people to work… Cons: Aquiring young talent is something they need to work on. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company to work for

I have been working at Roche

Pros: Great benefit, friendly working environment Cons: Limited development opportunity, conservative culture Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Roche.

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!