Rocket Fuel
www.rocketfuel.com Redwood City, CA 500 to 999 Employees

It's been a great transition

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I have been working at Rocket Fuel

ProsGreat support, smart people, everyone is accountable. It's good to work for a cutting edge technology provider in digital advertising.

ConsStill a younger start up so name recognition is still a work in progress. Hard when your competitors have been a main staple in the industry for a few more years.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe clear about this amount of travel up front, was a bit surprised when I started that I would be gone my first three weeks on the road.

Seek the Alternative?!

Top Engineering Professional (Former Employee)
Redwood City, CA

I worked at Rocket Fuel

Pros: All in all, the compensation is fairly compared with similar jobs elsewhere, in some cases it may even be lower due to the start up… Cons: Surprising enough the company was founded by ex-NASA, Yahoo! and DoubleClick employees; however, they're presenting a "buy-low and sell-high" advertising model .. Nothing to technologically… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your employees and they'll take care of you. Being in a leadership… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pretty smart people

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Rocket Fuel

Pros: Smart people, respect for engineers Cons: Located in Redwood city (and not SF or Palo Alto)… More

There are newer reviews on Rocket Fuel.

Worked for Rocket Fuel? Contribute to the Community!

Rocket Fuel – Why Work for Us?

​ ​​​Work for us. Launch your career into orbit.​​ Rocket Fuel is the fast-growing digital advertising technology company in Silicon Valley that has grown quickly from its founding in 2008. The company is a leader in… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rocket Fuel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Rocket Fuel CEO George John. All reviews posted anonymously by Rocket Fuel employees.